Friday, January 27, 2006

The Sick Home

Well, Callie is sick AGAIN. I don't think we have all been healthy in this house since early November. I was supposed to have a playgroup here today, but instead I am home for the second day in a row with a cranky, sick child. Luckily, Gustav started coughing again so he'll probably get sick as soon as she gets better.

On to a more positive note, thanks to Mary Lauren I figured out how to put links to the other blogs. So, if you haven't checked out hers or Steve and Jenni's blog you can!

I am baking some whole wheat bread right now. Gus won't eat anything except white bread so this will be for me and Callie. It smells good so I hope it tastes good. I'm contemplating making chocolate chip cookies for him so he doesn't complain about only having wheat bread :) That's all the news here for now. If you want to come and visit, our house should be as humid as our house in Florida with all the humidifiers running!!
Bye!

No comments: