Monday, January 23, 2006

Not Much News

Not much new has happened here. Gus and I spent way too much money on some nice area rugs for the downstairs. I am sick of the tiny ones we have and wanted some nice ones, so off we went to spend money, which isn't hard for us to do! We had to special order them so they'll be here in a week or so!

Other than that, we had a nice weekend with Gus home the whole time! :) We took Callie to the pool and Gus video taped her swimming. She really is remarkable in the pool. Some day maybe I'll figure out how to post a video online.

Gustav recently started eating peas in addition to his rice cereal. I know that's not too interesting, but noteworthy possibly for his future wife :) He has also started 'sleeping' through the night. I put in in quotes because he wakes up one or two times and cries for a few minutes and then goes back to sleep. We're getting 12 hours out of him at night!! Woo hoo!! He still has the most annoying cry of any baby I've ever heard. He actually screams at the top of his lungs. If he wasn't so cute I won't publish what I sometimes wish I could do to him :) I guess that's why God makes them so adorable.

Speaking of screaming, I think it's time for him to eat! I feel like there's more to say about Gustav, but maybe I'll remember next time. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: