Jenni's recent blog reminded me of Callie's newest obsession - taking off her clothes. I guess all kids go through it at some time. It started off innocently with her taking off her shoes and socks in the car (she still does it every time), but this morning I was changing Gustav and I turned around and Callie had completely taken off her pj's (all except one foot which she was waving in the air while completely bent over with hands on the floor. Ok, Callie I guess we'll be getting you dressed now too, huh?
Gustav remains stubborn about completely rolling over. He constantly plays on his side and I know he could roll over, but he just doesn't want to yet. He is officially sleeping 12 hours at night! I finally feel like a human again with my full night sleep. He got sick after Callie (big surprise) and now cries pathetically while coughing all the time. It's so sad when they're sick.
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment