Friday, January 20, 2006

The Bald Family

All the bald jokes lately have reminded me of my maiden name (Baldini) :) Anyway, Callie and Gustav finally got to see Gus with his head shaved for the first time yesterday. Gustav didn't seem to notice because he thinks everyone should be bald, but Callie didn't know who gus was at first. Then, when she touched his head she called him Nonno. If you didn't know, my dad (Nonno to the kids) shaves his head too.

I only have another second, but I wanted to brag for Callie a little. She has really begun talking well. She gets compliments on it all the time. Yesterday, I went to the dentist and the kids sat in the stroller while I got my teeth cleaned and one of the women there was talking to Callie and when she finished she went on and on about how amazed she was that Callie could talk so well at 20 months old. She can repeat ANYTHING you say and strings 3 and 4 words together now. She is still obsessive about some things like "Mommy jacket off!" or "Callie jacket off" when we get inside - just remember to take you jacket off when you come to our house!!

Gotta go!!

No comments: