Well, I guess this is the fourth edition of this blog. It all began in March of 2004 when I was pregnant with Callie. Wow! So much has happened since then! As always, this blog is for my kids to read when they get older and for my family who lives so far away. I hope you get a chance to watch the kids grow up.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Just a Quick Post
Well, so far this blog is easier to maintain. I think I may have to purchase extra web space if it continues to go well. I posted a couple older pictures (from my hiatus). I have decided that Callie is ready to potty train. I just don't know if I'm going to try "potty training in less than a day" or the more gradual approach. I just have to pick my day (or week). More on that when I decide. Nothing else going on here. I'm spending lots of time at the BAC and Callie and Gustav are great in the nursery. Counter to all my working out, I have decided to try baking. My biscotti and cupcakes turned out pretty well, but I still have a lot of practicing. I now have a little girl walking through my legs as I type this so I gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment