Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oops!

If you recently checked my blog and saw a picture of me, I didn't mean to post a picture of myself, I was experimenting and forgot to delete it. Oops.

I haven't decided which pictures to post yet, but I'm pretty sure they will appear above this writing. I know I am going to post the one that will incriminate my husband (he'll call it nagging), but if you know Gus, it won't be a surprise. Just ask his Dad about how well he puts tools away:)

Callie, Gustav and I went to a Valentine playgroup yesterday and I am presently eating Callie's goodie bag (don't tell her:)) I always rationalize this by saying "at least I'm saving her from eating junk food." Plus, I love those sugary hearts with the sayings on them and they're probably a choking hazard anyway.

I am still having severe neck and shoulder pain on my left side. It started last Thursday, so it's been an entire week. I am having trouble sleeping because I'm in so much pain and I keep having to take advil just to reduce it enough so I am not screaming. I've noticed that holding the kids and nursing also make it worse, so if anyone wants to come visit and help me that would be great :) I finally got a doctor's appointment for next week. I hope that making the appointment will cause it to get better so I won't have to actually go.

I know this is a boring one, but there's not too much news here. Oh wait! I just remembered! Gus ordered Callie (and Gustav when he's old enough) one of those plastic slides. It is so cool and Callie loves it! We have it set up in the basement until it gets warmer outside. We just showed it to her for the first time last night and she woke up early this morning saying 'slide' over and over (and over and over) through breakfast until I finally brought her down there for a few slides. Being Rain Man gets her some things. I'll try to take a picture later and post it.
That's all for now!

No comments: