Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Nothing much new happening here. Gustav and Callie are both finally not sick for once, but yesterday I had a feeling that Gustav might have an ear infection so I took him to the doctor and I was right. It was funny because I take him to the doctor when he is not sick and I could tell that the doctor was trying to make me feel good about coming but that she was pretty sure there was nothing wrong. Then she looked in his right ear - oooh! Yeah, poor boy has an ear infection. He is a tough cookie though, because the only reason I had a feeling was because he woke up 3 times the night before and cried for a couple minutes and he never wakes up at night. I felt pretty good about myself - you know being super mom and all :)

I think I have some good pictures to post so I'll get to that. Other than that life is pretty much the same!

No comments: