Wednesday, February 15, 2006

As I sit here watching Strawberry Shortcake for the 100th time since I bought it about 2 weeks ago, I realized that I never mentioned how much Callie loves 'babrys cake!' I bought it for her when she was sick and we were at CVS looking for a humidifier. I went to the DVD rack and let her pick something out. She picked Strawberry Shortcake and carried it all over the store and handed it to the checkout lady and everything. She now requests to watch it all the time over and over again (hence her new nickname, Rain Man) and I have to set limits - half of the movie in the morning (while I enjoy my coffee) and the other half in the afternoon when she is bored and I am feeding Gustav.

The other news is that we woke up this morning and Clyde had moved!! Apparently someone moved him to our front porch between 9 pm and 6:30 am this morning. Weird. Who does things like that? I would go out and take a picture, but I'm still in my jammies and the workmen are next door. He will definitely melt today because it gets really hot on the front porch and the temperature is supposed to be like 60 degrees today.

Gustav is sick again. boo hoo. Poor boy. I am tempted to take him to the pediatrician, but he is sleeping and eating well and he doesn't have a fever. He is just so congested and coughs a lot. Poor little guy. I took him to the nursery at the BAC last night and told them he was a little sick (basically just to deal with it). My theory is that he's getting sick at the BAC, so they can watch him if he has a little cold. They didn't seem to mind.

One more bit of news... I have an interview for a job on Tuesday. I applied to work at the BAC teaching aerobics (I have experience because I taught in tampa). They are kind of desperate for help because some of the instructors are leaving so the manager asked me if I was interested. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck because I haven't taught aerobics since getting pregnant with Callie.

Gotta go!

No comments: