Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gustav

Gustav and I are having some Mommy-baby time this morning. Poor thing has been so sick and he finally seems a little better today. Although, Gus was worried about his cough last night, I think he's actually getting better. I was worried last night before bed because he wasn't hungry and his last full feeding was at 3 pm. I didn't think it was good for him to go from 3 pm until 7 am with only a little 7pm nursing that was only about 3 minutes, but he did fine. I actually heard him talking at 6:30 this morning so I went in and got him and he was laying on his side with a huge grin on his face. What a cutie-pie! I posted some pics from this morning with captions that will embarrass him when he is a teenager, but I couldn't help it. :) I never know where or when the pictures will post, so sometimes they are in a weird order with the writing. I try to post the pictures below the writing, but I don't have much control over that.

Yesterday we went to a playgroup at Andrea's and I put Gustav down for a nap with David (not in the same bed because he is sick) and Andrea went in there to check on them and Gustav had rolled all the way over on to his stomach!! It was so cute! He now likes sleeping almost rolled over, but mostly on his side.

Since this is the 'Gustav' post, I'll finish with a little more about him. He is such an incredibly good baby. He's mellow, but active (except when he's sick). He doesn't demand attention, but truely enjoys it. We have to remember to give him a lot of attention with his hammy sister around:) He completely ADORES Callie and she adores him and whenever she's in the room, his attention is towards her. He never cries for long periods of time and he is great at calming himself down. Basically, I have two perfect children. HA! I do adore them though. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: