
Ready for school and looking adorable in her uniform.

No, she's never done any modeling for Lands End even though it looks like it :)

Gustav was sad to see her go, but is adjusting well.

At the school. Poor thing - Mommy didn't order her backpack in time so she had to bring a Kroger bag to school on the first day. Callie didn't even notice she was so excited.
Walking toward the school with her teacher Mrs. Meadows and another girl. This is when I started crying...

As promised - the picture of the kids new bikes. They each had to earn $40 (4o good checkmarks) to get the bikes. It took them about 2 months :)

I told Callie she had to wear socks and shoes to ride her bike (she doesn't like socks and shoes) and this is what she came downstairs wearing. I guess it's time to buy new socks and shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment