Well, I guess this is the fourth edition of this blog. It all began in March of 2004 when I was pregnant with Callie. Wow! So much has happened since then! As always, this blog is for my kids to read when they get older and for my family who lives so far away. I hope you get a chance to watch the kids grow up.
Monday, September 08, 2008
June News!
June was an exciting month in the Hertz house! We found out that we are having another baby!!! Yeah! We are all excited! Callie and Gustav got to see the first ultrasound and were totally confused, but are now anxiously awating the arrival of their new brother or sister. The other day Gustav asked me "Mommy when's that baby coming out?!" They are going to make an excellent big sister and big brother. Gus also bought another boat (apparently that seems to coincide with pregnancy for me:)) Other than that, June was just a typical summer month! Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment