Well, I guess this is the fourth edition of this blog. It all began in March of 2004 when I was pregnant with Callie. Wow! So much has happened since then! As always, this blog is for my kids to read when they get older and for my family who lives so far away. I hope you get a chance to watch the kids grow up.
Monday, September 08, 2008
May News!
Since I'm several months behind, I'll try to update the most important news for each month. Let's see, May seems so long ago!! Callie had her end of the year gymnastics show, which was really cute. She (and all the other kids in her group) got to do a little 'routine' on each event and at the end they gave out trophies and T-shirts. She had tons of fun and was really proud of her trophy! Uncle Stephen, Aunt Jenni, Will and Sarah came to visit while we all went to Aunt Ginny's graduation events! We didn't get to see the actual graduation, but we had a really nice picnic at a winery near UVA, walked around the campus and had a nice dinner! Below are some pictures from May!
No comments:
Post a Comment