Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Our trip to Chicago and Callie's 2nd Birthday!

Callie is officially 2! She got the longest birthday celebration known to man. We celebrated here at home the weekend before so Gus could be there and then I went to Chicago with the kids for her real birthday! I can't remember if I mentioned that Gus went to Florida to fish with Dave while I took the kids to Chicago to see my parents. Anyway, I think I can sum up Callie's birthday with this story: After no sleep and a long night of cake and presents, Callie finally settled down to sleep. I went downstairs and heard something over the monitor from her room. I turned it up really loud and we all heard Callie singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!" while she fell asleep on her birthday. Thank you Nonna for giving her the best 2nd birthday ever!

We had a fun time in Chicago. I don't have much time to type, so I'll try to write more later, but you can see a lot through the pictures!

No comments: