I haven't blogged in a while so I'm going to write Cliff notes this morning (that means it will probably be really long.)
Gustav has the most news to tell. As of last night, he is officially weaned to a bottle. He actually seems to like the formula and the bottle and can hold it by himself sometimes. I was using the Nuby cup, but I think it was too overwhelming for him so a few days ago I tried a bottle and he drank it all up! He currently drinks 3 bottles a day of formula and one of juice, but I'm not sure exctly what he's supposed to have so I'm going to call his doctor just to make sure. His other news is that he can now crawl FOREWARD! Yeah Gustav!! It takes a lot of effort and concentration (because forward is just not as easy as backwards :)) but he's determined! He also picked up a cheerio and put it in his mouth all by himself this morning. My sweet little boy is growing up!!
Callie is becoming a little girl more and more each day. She is getting better at pronouncing words that she used to say incorrectly. He favorite friends right now are Kayla and Chloe (Michelle's girls) and Hannah (Andrea's daughter). Every morning when we get in the car she asks to play with "Kaya Co-e" or "Hee-a." Other than that, her major milestones are drinking from a regular cup during dinner and her new favorite lunch is a turkey sandwich on wheat breat with mayo, mustard, cheese and a bread and butter pickle! I figured out that one when I left my sandwich too close to her grubby little fingers and she swiped it from my plate!
News at our house: We have two giant dirt mounds in our front lawn waiting to be moved to our side yard. We are making a flat area in the back/side of our house for the kids to play on. The only problem is the bobcat has been broken so the builder hasnt moved the dirt yet. Every morning I say a prayer when I leave the house that the dirt will be moved when I get home. For some reason God wants me to look at dirt for a while longer:)
No comments:
Post a Comment