Hello!! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in well, 3 months! I really don't know where to begin, so I posted some recent pictures below. The first set (below this) are just some random pictures so you can see the kids is everyday activities. Keep scrolling below that to see some pictures from New Year's, Nonna's visit, and SNOW! Hopefully tomorrow or later in the week, I'll write more of an update. I just wanted to get something started tonight.
First and foremost... Gustav's 'at' (hat). He LOVES this hat! He wears it all the time. He puts it on himself and has no idea how hilarious and CUTE it looks on him! From sticky-outy ears...
To barely on the head...
To hello Mr. Forehead! I am pretty sure this was one of Gus (his dad's) hats when he was growing up. In fact, he heard me telling someone that and now proudly tells everyone it was his Daddy's hat when he was little :)
Different 'at'. but another one of Daddy's
And now on to 'Princess Callie'
Quintissential Callie.
No comments:
Post a Comment