Well, I guess this is the fourth edition of this blog. It all began in March of 2004 when I was pregnant with Callie. Wow! So much has happened since then! As always, this blog is for my kids to read when they get older and for my family who lives so far away. I hope you get a chance to watch the kids grow up.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
July 14-24, 2007 Summer Vacation at Indian Lake
We spent our summer vacation at Indian Lake in Russells Point, OH with my family. Uncle T.G. and Terri have a condo there and we got our own condo along with Nonno and Nonna & Uncle Mike and Aunt Tracy. Aunt Connie and Grammy were there the whole time and Mario, Holly and her kids visited for a few days. It was lots of fun. The kids had a blast and enjoyed all the attention! Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment