Gus decided to work from home today so he's sitting with Callie while she has her snack. That means I get a few minutes to update the blog!
Now that I have time I don't really know what to say! Let's see...
Gustav is sitting up really well now. He doesn't really care about crawling though. When I put him on his hands and knees he just sits there for a minute looking at me like "what the heck, Mom!" and then plops back down on his tummy and rolls around! He's a little noodle too. His arms are so flexible that he just rolls over them and stops in these funny positions. He's a good eater and loves to play in his playpen - something Callie was never really fond of. He probably feels safe because his sister can't attack him or steal his toys away from him in there! They really love eachother though!
No comments:
Post a Comment