Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Callie's Almost 2!

These last blogs have a lot about Callie because she's almost 2!! Since I'm going to be in Chicago with the kids for Callie's birthday and Gus will be in Florida fishing, we decided to celebrate her birthday a week early!! It was a lot of fun for all of us - especially Callie. She got a ton of presents some of which you will see in the pictures! We bought her a car, a sticker book, a play wagon, some strawberry shortcake video's (new ones so I won't go insane watching the same one over and over!) and probably the best present a kitchen set!! It is temporarily set up in our kitchen and she loves it! We didn't think the kitchen set would show up in time so we took her to Toys R Us and let her pick out something. We ended up with the car but she really wanted a strawberry shortcake doll. Oh, well sometimes mommy and daddy buy what they like for her :)

This is going to be quick because I'm headed out to run some errands before I go out with my friends tonight. Can you say "moms night out!" Ok, this is my first one so I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: