Well, I guess this is the fourth edition of this blog. It all began in March of 2004 when I was pregnant with Callie. Wow! So much has happened since then! As always, this blog is for my kids to read when they get older and for my family who lives so far away. I hope you get a chance to watch the kids grow up.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
More Portraits!
I took the kids for more portraits yesterday. I got the name of a photographer who takes the pictures in her home (and is a lot less expensive). I thought she did a good job. I took pictures of the pictures with my digital camera so I could share them. I didn't buy wallets this time because I'm sure you all love getting those tiny pictures that you have no idea what to do with :)
No comments:
Post a Comment