Monday, May 12, 2008

March News!

I was looking over the pictures from March and realized that our biggest March news is Gustav potty training himself! Right on his 2 1/2 year birthday almost to the day! Yeah Gustav!! I didn't do anything! In fact I wasn't even going to bother trying to teach him until he turned three because I've heard boys take longer than girls to potty train, but Gustav decied it was time! And he hasn't looked back yet! He stays dry at night - although he wakes us up during the night to take him to the potty. As long as I don't give him too much to drink after 6:30 pm, he sometimes makes it all night. We are so proud of him! He is growing WAY TOO FAST!!

Gustav is sporting his training undies! He has now graduated to 'big boy undies' and his favorite are the Thomas the Train ones!
Always the supportive sister!
Caught red handed! That's the video monitor catching Callie climbing into Gustav's crib. He is always finding something wrong at bedtime that needs Callie's help. Callie is always to the rescue! It's actually really cute, but the kids don't think we think so (does that make sense?) More than once and it's punishment time :)
She's actually talking to us there. We were in the kitchen asking her what she was doing. I don't recall the exact conversation, but it was something like "Gustav needed help with his blanket!"
Climbing the walls as usual!

No comments: