I'm going to try to keep this short because there are a ton of pictures so you can see what we've been up to!
A few words about each of my precious babies:
Callie is getting bigger each day. She is SO helpful around the house. She picks out her own clothes each day, dresses herself, helps Gustav put on his socks and shoes and generally grows up before my eyes every day. She also excells at gymnastics! She has only been taking it for 3 months and her evaluation said she has mastered more than half of the pre-school skills in that time. Her class is for 3 and 4 year olds and she's already so good (she's almost 3 1/2). She also LOVES it! The teachers said she will probably move up early, but I kind of want her to stay another year in the pre-school class so Gustav and her can be in the same class next year. We'll see how that goes. Overall, she is a good friend, a great big-sister and the best daughter anyone could have!
Gustav is growing as well! He also helps out around the house, but usually by telling me what I need to do :) Actually, he is the perfect little brother - he does whatever Callie says and they are really becoming good playmates. He still astonishes everyone by his speech. Here's this adorable LITTLE boy talking like a 3 year old! People love to ask him questions and see how he responds. He is a very loving child and will sometimes say out of the blue "Mommy?" "Yes Gustav?" "I love you." or "Daddy!" "I'm happy to see you." Just like that. To which of course we respond. "AAAAWWWWWW Thank you Gustav!!" What a sweetie! He loves trains and big trucks and likes making long choo choo trains on his train table to show us!
I know this was short, but enjoy the pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment