Wednesday, September 06, 2006

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY GUSTAV!

Today is the big day! One year ago today, little Ta-ta was born. Little did anyone know, he would soon capture the heart of every person he meets. I constantly hear "if I could be guaranteed a Ta-ta, I would definitely have another baby." They obviously don't live with him :) (just joking Gustav.) Honestly, I have yet to meet someone that isn't awed by him, both his cuteness and his somewhat shy and happy personality.

We celebrated his birthday as a family on Saturday, so we could make a day of it. I posted some pictures below. I think he had a great birthday celebration and, as Gus said, "it was the best birthday Callie ever had!" Luckily, Gustav knows he can't win with his sister and, after ripping a few presents open, graciously let Callie take over. Gustav has been thoroughly enjoying his new toys (when Callie lets him) and I've had some peaceful days!

I'm quite behind in blogging lately, but I will try to catch up soon. I have a ton of great pictures to post and probably some news, or at least milestones for the kids that I will try to write about soon.

This post was for the sole purpose of wishing my sweet baby boy a Happy Birthday! We're so glad you were born!!

No comments: